If you’re having issues connecting your QR scanner to the terminal, you may have to re-configure the device in the terminal settings.
If the device is already. connected, please disconnect before continuing.
- From the home page on your terminal, select Settings.
2. Scroll down the settings until you see Scan Code and Keyboard.
3. Select Scavenging Device.
4. Connect your QR scanner, a message should then appear on your screen, as shown below.
5. Select Save, the device name will now appear in the Accessed Keyboard or Other Devices List.