This page will explain how to delete and re-install the EPOS software. This may need to be done for troubleshooting if the software doesn’t respond after an update.
You should receive automatic software updates on your terminal, however you may need to delete the existing software and re-install the new app.
- Press and hold the StreetAway EPOS app until the bin icon appears at the top of the screen.
- Drag the app into the section at the top of the screen.
- A message will appear asking if you wish to delete the application, select Yes.
- Visit the dedicated App Store on your terminal’s home screen.
- Download the StreetAway EPOS app.
You may see multiple StreetAway EPOS applications on the App Store, please ensure you DO NOT download the demo app version (you will see the word DEMO across the logo) as you will to be able to sign in.
3. Your application will appear on your home screen once it has downloaded.