This page will explain how to add staff role groups.
Under Staff Management on the menu bar, select Manage Staff Roles. This allows you to create role groups and manage staff permissions. You can add new role groups, edit or delete them.
Adding a new role group
- Click Add role
- Enter Role Name, e.g Bar staff, Manager etc. And enter role description
- Then click each permission located on the right, required for the role. All selected permissions will appear in the right hand side box.
- When you’re finished, click Submit
Deleting a role
- View the roles list
- From here, click on the blue icon next to each role group to delete.
NOTE: Admin role cannot be deleted or edited.
Editing a role
- View the full role list, then click on the green icon next to each role to edit.
- From here you can amend the Role Name, Description, and amend Permissions.
- Once you’re done, click Submit and your changes will be saved.